RESX Manager consolidates, synchronizes and translates .NET resources (*.resx, *.wxl), supports export to Excel (*.xlsx) and automating translation.
- Translates any Visual Studio resource files (*.resx) and Windows Installer XML toolkit localization files (*.wxl)
- Export and Import to Microsoft Excel (*.xlsx) without having Excel installed
- Analysis of missing translations
- Automatic translation using a database to store existing translations and reuse these texts in several projects.
- No installation of Visual Studio required, so usable by non-devolopers as well as developers
- Portable application with simple user interface does not require an installation
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- SQL Server 2012 (for translation storage only)
This published version is a very new release. Your feedback on functionality, performance and everything else is very welcome.
- Instant translation of resource files
- Manage translation storage